Belvedere Polish Delicatessen & Restaurant of East Windsor
Belvedere of East Windsor opened its doors in 2004. It was named after the Polish White House in Poland, the place where the Polish President and other dignitaries meet.
They specialize in Polish/European groceries, deli meats (hams, turkey, kielbasa, kiszka, headcheese) and other cheeses. They also carry Polish breads, babkas, pastries, and a variety of delicious Polish beers. Belvedere Polish Deli serves breakfast, lunch , and dinner both for eat-in or take-out. Come in and try their potato pancakes, kielbasa omelet, pierogies, stuffed cabbage, and make sure to try adding some of their kielbasa on other specialty sandwiches and meals, it is excellent. Catering services are also available. Belvedere Polish Deli is located in Sophia’s Plaza in East Windsor, Route 5, it is exit 45 from I-91.
- Professional catering for all occasions
- Homemade pierogies, stuffed cabbage, sauerkraut, potato dumplings and potato pancakes
- Large selection of imported from Poland grocery products
- Cold cuts and kielbasas
- Polish breads, babkas and delicious pastries
- All occasions cakes
- Polish beer
- Hot lunches and dinners
- Frozen goods
- Breakfast served the whole day
- Eat in and take out meals
- Gift cards
- Shipping of food orders anywhere in the USA, Poland and Eastern Europe