The professionals at Skips Septic Service understand the importance of customer awareness regarding septic system function and maintenance. Their goal is to provide their customers with unsurpassed service, from workmanship to detailed information regarding each system. A properly installed and maintained system will help ensure a safer and healthier home and environment.
Specializing in subsurface sewage disposal systems since 1958, Skips stays up to date with current state health code requirements and with the industry’s latest technologies.
In addition to regular maintenance service, Skips also installs new systems, repairs existing systems and connects homes to city sewer where available. Additional services include sewage ejector pump systems, sewer and drain line cleaning, catch basin cleaning, hydro excavation, hydro jetting and basement waterproofing for commercial, residential and industrial systems.
As part of their ongoing commitment to providing comprehensive septic service, Skips also offers a complete septic system inspection for real estate transactions.
Our office is conveniently located at 6 Nutmeg Drive, Ellington. Call the office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 860-875-2332. We also offer 24 hour emergency service.
Skips provides the following services:
- Pumping and inspection of septic tanks
- Real estate septic inspections
- Pumping and cleaning interior and exterior grease traps
- Complete pump chamber service (new installations, rehab work and maintenance)
- B1OOa compliance testing
- Existing system exploration and troubleshooting
- Sewer and drain line cleaning and video inspection
- Pipeline water jetting
- Minor system upgrades including riser installation, baffle repairs, outlet filter installation, pipe repairs, etc
- Excavation work
- Installation of septic tanks, leach fields, new septic systems and existing system repairs
- Soils testing with local health department and system design
- Sewer line and water line installation
- Recall/reminder service for regular maintenance